In Holistic Coaching, we are aligned with the ICF Core Competencies, Ethics and Standards while addressing the 4 levels of well-being: the mental level, the emotional level, the physical level and the spiritual level.
This combination makes our coaching powerful and impactful as we pair technique with a heart-centered approach that offers a deep transformation because we are looking at the whole person not just a part of the person.
This inclusive and integrative approach supports the utmost alignment to obtain goals and experience inner and outer enjoyment while doing so.
Whatever goal your Client/Coachee is working on, it can be mastered by addressing the 4 levels of well-being.
Not only do we serve others holistically but we also look at ourselves through a holistic lens. We know that being the demonstration of a holistic approach is our best way to support others in doing the same.
10 Guiding Principles To Holistic Coaching:
1. Transformation happens on the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical levels, taking the whole person into consideration.
2. Holistic Coaching believes that everything rests in a web of interconnectedness.
3. Holistic Coaching focuses on supporting people in moving from coping to healing to thriving.
4. Healing happens in a loving and supportive environment not through judgment, shame or guilt.
5. Holistic Coaching is about making changes from the inside out.
6. The overall goal of Holistic Coaching is to create well-being and fulfillment in all areas of life that are important to you.
7. Holistic Coaching offers the opportunity for you to create love, safety and belonging for yourself.
8. Change, healing, transformation are a process not an event.
9. Holistic Coaching helps increase awareness of mind, body and spirit.
10. Holistic Coaching is about finding the tools and techniques that you can enjoy and embody consistently.
These guiding principles come from research in a holistic approach in tandem with Spiritual Psychology and my personal and professional experience of working with people over the years.
Next Step: Want to learn holistic coaching? Read about our program here: https://
Want to hear how I applied the 4 levels of well-being in my personal journey? Grab my book, "Transcending Trauma: How I Used Spiritual Psychology To Heal My Life." https://