Learn the must-have's and need-to-knows of starting and organically growing your coaching business
Coaching Is A Booming Industry
- The estimated global total revenue from coaching in 2019 was $2.849 billion U.S. dollars, representing a 21% increase over the 2015 estimate.
- In North America, total revenue is estimated to have exceeded $1 billion for the first time, rising by 36% to $1.3 billion.
- Average annual revenue from coaching in North America is $62,500 from coaching alone (not including additional services such as training, mentoring, consulting, health & wellness services, therapy, counseling, etc).
-2020 ICF Global Coaching Study
With numbers like that you would think it’s easy to create a successful coaching business.
But it’s not….
The ICF (the industry’s trade group) estimates that coaches have an average annual income ranging from $27,100 to $73,100. Some specialty coaches can make over $100,000.
So to have a lucrative coaching business that makes you more money then when you work for someone else, you’ve got to set-up a strong foundation for your business from the start.
No get rich quick schemes like social media would like you to believe...
No spending thousands on marketers when you don’t even know what you are selling yet…
No misunderstandings that clients are just going to fall into your lap because you have a certification or website…
It doesn’t work that way. And I’m the person who is always going to keep it real and transparent with you.
Having your own coaching business takes work: inner and outer.
Over the years, we've witnessed countless people start their coaching business. The people with the most success allow themselves a process of preparation, experimentation and course-correcting.
Our work is best suited for people committed to professionalism, integrity and work ethic.
There are so many moving parts and so much to learn when kicking things off that it’s best to be in a supportive coaching container where you can ask all the questions, get the much needed accountability and stay course on getting your coaching business off the ground while focusing on the actual things that will get you there.
We're offering this course that covers strategies to create clients so that you can ease your way into client creation and business start-up.
Meet the Course Instructor Beverly Sartain MA, CADCII, PCC
- Went from Substance Abuse Counselor to Coach
- Started and developed a successful coaching business
- Began providing business mentorship for Professional Coaches
- Founded The Holistic Coach Training Institute
- Authored the book Transcending Trauma: How I used Spiritual Psychology To Heal My Life
Holistic Coach Business Start-Up Modules
Holistic Coach 30 Day Business Kickstarter Workbook
Holistic Coach 30 Day Business Kickstarter Video
Module 1: Business Model Pathways
Module 2: Client Creation Formula
Module 3: Irresistible Offers
Module 4: Discovery Calls
Module 5: On-boarding Clients
Module 6: Your Business Hubs
Module 7: Build Relationships
Module 8: Content Strategy
Module 9: Build A Tribe
Module 10: Signature Talk or Workshop
Module 11: List-building
Module 12: Create Your Own Group
Bonus Module: Next Steps