Leverage your first year coaching learnings and grow
In this episode, Bev and Mary discuss:
- Why Mary had a hard time calling herself a Coach
- How Mary uses acronyms in her coaching
- How Mary increased her confidence as a Coach
- Some of her best learnings from her first year in coaching
Key Takeaways and actionable tips:
- Importance of coach training. If you need a coach training, please check out our Holistic Coach Certification Program here: https://holisticcoachtraininginstitute.com/holistic-coach-certification-program/
- Acronyms can be a fun and approachable exercise for coaching Clients.
- Have your learnings and keep going. No one knows how to do it all when it comes to a coaching business. Stay connected to support and keep stretching yourself.
About Mary Markham
Mary A. Markham is a Holistic Spiritual Life coach who helps women get spiritually connected and transition through mid-life changes. Mary uses the gift of acronyms, life’s education and experiences to increase positivity and self-awareness.
Mary is the Host of Starting Over...Inspirational Visions Podcast, an author of "In God's Hands" and co-author in two compilations "Manifesting Your Dreams" and "The Miracle Effect". Mary has spent years as a Coordinator for a non-profit organization helping homeless families, a Facilitator for Divorce and Beyond (helping women with life after divorce), a Mentor, and Teacher.
Mary loves spending time with her husband Craig, grandson and beautiful blended family. She loves gardening and looks forward to making her homemade Salsa every summer.
Mary offers a wide range of programs and services - from individual coaching to workshop and group coaching. To contact Mary, please visit her website http://www.maryamarkham.com. Ask about my new 6 weeks G.P.S. (Guidance, Purpose Strategy) Roadmap Program as simple as ABC's.
Connect with Mary
FB: Mary A Markham Spiritual Life Coaching
About Beverly Sartain
Beverly Sartain is the President of the Holistic Coach Training Institute, where she trains aspiring coaches on coaching skills and business set-up. The Holistic Coach Certification Program is an ICF ACSTH accredited program that focuses on a holistic approach to coaching. We see Clients as whole, complete and resourceful to create creative solutions to their challenges and issues. Additionally, Beverly provides individual and group coaching through her brand, Recovery Life Management. She received her B.S. from the University of Florida and an M.A. from the University of Santa Monica. During her ten-year career in nonprofits, she managed and developed domestic violence and co-occurring residential programs. Beverly is a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor. She has her PCC (Professional Certified Coach) from the ICF. Beverly enjoys helping professionals empower themselves around their skill set and online coaching business. She currently resides in Jacksonville, Florida with her husband Richard and their 4 dogs. She can be contacted at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Beverly